Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Front + rear carpet mats
- Heated rear window
- Front ventilated disc brakes and rear disc brakes
- Bluetooth phone integration system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Adaptive cruise control
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Fully electric tailgate + keyless entry and start
- Service interval indicator
- Body colour door mirrors
- Chrome door trim inserts
- Misfuel prevention device for diesel engine
- 4 X 20 watt output
- Body colour rear spoiler
- LED rear number plate lights
- 3 zone climate control
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Interior light with delay
- Ambient lighting pack - Tiguan
- Rigid safety cell with front and rear crumple zones
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Start/Stop function
- XDS electronic differential lock for improved traction and handling
- Illuminated driver/passenger vanity mirrors
- 20" Suzuka alloy wheels with mobility self sealing tyres + anti theft wheel bolts
- Steel space saver spare wheel
|Maximum speed||127 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||2210 kg|
|Vehicle length||4490 mm|
|Vehicle width||1859 mm|
|Tank capacity||58 l|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.