Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Double boot floor
- Windshield wiper with intermittent control and potentiometer
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Sports suspension
- RPM counter
- Digital clock
- Roof colour door mirrors
- Interior chrome line trim
- 6 speakers
- Anti theft roof antenna
- Automatic headlights
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Leatherette dashboard
- Instrument lighting with brightness control
- Connectivity pack plus - Arona
- 3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Tow away protection
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- 18" Performance alloy wheels
|Maximum speed||118 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||1710 kg|
|Vehicle length||4138 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1552 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.